Reviews for N or M?, by Agatha Christie

chloe🧸💌🎀's review

adventurous funny lighthearted mysterious medium-paced
  • Strong character development? Yes
  • Loveable characters? Yes
  • Flaws of characters centre-stage? N/A

I-

emik13's review

added for posterity, but don't remember enough to review it.

ZanyAnomaly's review

The thrill of it all still hasn't left my mind..My heart's still beating fast!
Tommy and Tuppence are one amazing pair of sleuths!

JacquelynJoan's review

Wonderful!

loony_lucy's review

3.5

A good instalment of the series. A tad predictable and not as gripping as the first two.

rowan!'s review

mysterious medium-paced
  • Strong character development? No
  • Loveable characters? Yes
  • Flaws of characters centre-stage? No

Silkelfheaven's review

Thrilling and gripping I couldn’t put it down. Even Tuppence had to disguise how good she was at knitting! Excellent book!

AliciaMae's review

2.0

What I'm most enjoying so far of my read through the Tommy & Tuppence series is that it follows Tommy and Tuppence as they age. They're not perpetually young sprightly things. N or M isn't Christie's best work, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I read the majority of this book in a single sitting.

megangilbert's review

adventurous dark mysterious tense fast-paced
  • Strong character development? It's complicated
  • Loveable characters? It's complicated
  • Flaws of characters centre-stage? It's complicated

PattyDSF's review

I do like listening to Agatha Christie's books. They make excellent companions as I drive around. This is the second Tommy & Tuppence audio I have listened to. The first takes place during World War I and I assume the second book is also during that time period.

This book is set when Tommy & Tuppence are "old" and supposedly unable to help with the war effort. Well, naturally they are not willing to sit still and just do nothing. The story is fun, easy to follow and not hard to listen to.

I will say that some parts are a bit disconcerting. Christie has some ideas about cultural types that we would no longer subscribe to. Once I got over the surprise, it did not really affect the story.