Reviews for Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs? Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death, by Caitlin Doughty

west_marge's review

This was really entertaining and informative despite the morbid subject matter. The author is also really great at narrating the audio book and I became a fan of hers right away. I ended up kinda loving this book.

soppysays's review

funny informative lighthearted medium-paced

3.25

aravenscroft's review

dark emotional informative lighthearted fast-paced

3.5

desidala's review

dark funny informative lighthearted relaxing fast-paced

LibrariaBillie's review

dark funny lighthearted fast-paced

Very entertaining and interesting. I enjoyed the drawings that accompanied each question.

Reading by myself's review

dark funny informative

As an avid viewer of the Askamortitian channel and having read her two other books I already knew the answers to most of the questions discussed in "Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?". Nevertheless I found it a delightful and refreshing read with the most delightful illustrations.
The writing style skews younger than her other books, which makes sense since it is for children. On the other hand some popculture references seemed a bit dated for a truly young audience (although I'd be thrilled if reading this book made children want to watch The Big Lebowsky).

But I also think that this would be perfect for anyone not too familiar or comfortable with the subject matter.

I will support Caitlin Doughty in all her future (death related) endeavors and am only too glad to hear that she's already working on a new book.

publiclyvisible's review

funny informative fast-paced

4.5

Rikke Henneberg's review

I love Caitlin and her quest to make death a more talked about topic. There questions are big and small, but the answers are always funny, educational and slightly morbid. Read and then read her other books if you haven't yet.

Cepheus's review